PM-AEROTEC is a well known supplier within the manufacturing supply chain of advanced complex fuel tank structures for aircrafts operating on different levels like e.g. components, subassemblies and complete assembly level. Combining the machined and composite details and sub-assemblies PM-AEROTEC has demonstrated expertise in providing fuselage structures.
These, and other, aerospace programs use machined aluminium and titanium parts, sub-assemblies as well as composite parts and assemblies produced using precision automated processing such as 5-axis machining and multiple specific processes, such as kitting, testing, etc. Trim and drill operations are completed using automated work cells, reducing flow time and meeting tight tolerances. Advanced assembly techniques, using determinant assembly, are used to install clips, brackets and subsystems and reduce part count and bond joints therefore meeting customer producibility, weight and cost goals.
- All manufacturing process capabilities in-house
- Reduced assembly fabrication costs
- In-house coating facility to minimize logistics and related handling costs
- High-rate manufacturing capability
- Turn-key customer solution
- Material selection for optimal performance