Machined Aerospace Structures
PM-AEROTEC is a well known supplier of complex metallic structures and components, combining its experience in design, development, high-speed machining and advanced material applications to support the integration of lightweight metallic components across the world’s leading aircraft platforms.
With substantial investment in high speed machining technologies and processes, PM-AEROTEC houses a large number of flexible manufacturing systems, three, four and five axis machines, and is recognised as an industry specialist in the supply of complex load bearing machining components, as well as ultra complex pipes, tubes and fabricated precision components in titanium, aluminium, stainless steel and exotic alloys. This is supported with comprehensive in-house welding, painting, treatment and test facilities. These start-of-the art production processes are deployed across numerous civil and military programs.
- All manufacturing process capabilities in-house
- Increased component efficiency and performance
- In-house coating facility to minimize logistics and related handling costs
- Significant long-bed facilities for large single components or multiple component manufacture, reducing cycle times and cost
- Increased accuracy and throughput of fabricated components through advanced manufacturing processes
- Major investment in advanced 5-axis high-speed machining centres reduces cycle times and costs whilst increasing product quality