PM-AEROTEC is a well known supplier of complex sheet metal aeronautical structures and components, combining its experience in design, development, sheet metal machining and advanced material applications to support the integration of lightweight sheet metal components across the world’s leading space and aircraft platforms.
With substantial investment in sheet metal machining technologies and processes, PM-AEROTEC houses a large number of flexible manufacturing systems and is therefore recognised as an industry specialist in the supply of complex sheet metal aerospace structures. This is supported with comprehensive in-house welding, painting, treatment and test facilities. These start-of-the art production processes are deployed across numerous civil and military programs.
- All manufacturing process capabilities in-house
- Increased component efficiency and performance
- In-house coating facility to minimize logistics and related handling costs
- Significant sheet metal facilities for large size aerospace structures
- Increased accuracy and throughput of fabricated components through advanced manufacturing processes
- Major investment in advanced machining centres reduces cycle times and costs whilst increasing product quality